Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hey Girl Hey


Well..here goes nothing! Here are some things you should probably know about me.

1. I'm Nickie and I'm a newlywed, twenty something.
2. My husband hates his name so my whole family, including me, call him Bubba. Hence the name of the blog.
3. I'm obsessed with blogs...I probably follow about 30..covering a wide variety of topics.
4. I'm not the best writer and I don't think I am best with words so please bear with me. :)
5.We have been dealing with some infertility issues caused by my PCOS. I think this might be a good outlet for me to explain some of my problems.
6. We have two, crazy dogs, Bailey and Moose.
7. We recently (about 2 years ago) moved to Kansas City from Chicago and made our own fresh start.

That's all for now,
Mrs. B



No comments:

Post a Comment