Sunday, February 2, 2014

Unroll.me

Have you heard of this Unroll.me website?? If you haven't you need to go there ASAP. 

https://unroll.me/

This is the coolest thing. I am a sucker and I sign up for every newsletter on every website, so that leaves me getting 10000 emails a day. This website fixes that problem. It's hard to explain but you link it to you email and then you can unsubscribe to emails with one click. But the absolute best part is the roll-up feature! You can decide which emails you want to add to your roll up. Then once a day you get ONE email with all of those emails in it. Then you can quick look through them, click if you want to see more, or just delete it! 

Isn't that amazing?! This has seriously changed my life! I picked to get my roll up in the afternoon. So everyday during my lunch I quick look through the email that has probably 12 emails rolled into it and then quick delete the whole thing! Amazing. 

Go try it! You WILL thank me. 
Mrs. B 

No comments:

Post a Comment